Monday, September 20, 2010

Lovely Vacation

After waiting for long long weeks... it came the day to leave all of my office activities for a while... I've planned it since June 2010... when someone told me about the cheap tickets of a flight... I booked it directly on that day without too much thinking... planned to fly to Surabaya, the city of heroes, the city of memories... I planned to depart Jakarta on Aug 13th and come back on Aug 18th, 2010...

It's crazy and venture thing, I thought... because I didn't ask permit to my leader first... just planned what I wanted... arranged the steps to do before going to the vacation... ^^ (including how to ask the permit from my leader)... hahaha... ^^
Well... all steps were done... "It's time for vacation!!! to meet all of my beloved friends in Surabaya...", I said....


On Aug 13th, i asked permit to go home earlier to take my baggage at home before going to the airport. Arrived in Juanda Airport at 21.30, took the baggage and waited for Linda. She picked me up with Hendro...then we ate noodle of Makassar, dropped Hendro to his home, then went to Linda's house. Woow... I felt great to be there again. It's like a dream... hahaha...

Aug 14th... had breakfast at Bu Rudy Resto... Rice + Empal (spiced and fried chunk of beef) + Crispy Shrimp... then went to Pasar Genteng, Pasar Atum and ITC Surabaya... I tried eating Bubur Madura at Pasar Atum... it's too sweet for me...
At night, Linda took me to have dinner with her cell group at Food Festival - Pakuwon City... woowww... i liked it very much... I'd planned to eat Mie Kluntung Pak Mo... and it was done...plus Ote-ote Porong.


Glad to meet Kayla when I was still at Food-Fest... Longing to meet her... and surprise!!!
She came, too...^^


The Journey of Food was continued at that night...

Kue Pancong Pasar Atum & Sate Klopo

Aug 15th... going to Sunday Service at Mojoarum... woooww... met many peoples there... welcomed by them...  After that, Veve and Lanny took me to Galaxy Mal... met dr. Chris and Fam... treated by them at Food Court... ^^
The journey was continued at the evening with Linda, Joy, Yori... rather long way to West Surabaya... D'Loop and G-Walk...


Aug 16th... at 8pm Linda dropped me at Mc-D Basuki Rahmat before she went to office...  then 9.30pm, i went to Tunjungan Plaza... as I planned before, I wanted to work, online at Starbucks... hehehehe... ^^
I thought that I'd be alone all day long... but my friends... Lia & Merry came to TP and we had lunch together at food court on that day....


Linda picked me up to have dinner with Mei Hong and sis. Hanna (the elder of GBI Kristus Pencipta)... Unfortunately, I forgot to take the pic of Soto Cak Har... it's delicious Soto I've ever eaten... After that, we went to Pasar Atum to eat Es Kacang Ijo (small green bean ice) and Kue Pancong... hehehe... =p 

Aug 17th... The time to play with cute Kayla and Sheena... I bought a rabbit doll for Kayla, and a few days ago I heard from her mother and father that she loves to hug it when going to sleep... ^^ how lucky I am... hahaha... ^^  I had lunch with ko Sanyoe and Finley at Padang Resto, then went to Alwyn's house to see his new baby....


After that, Linda and I went to Galaxy Mal to meet sis.Lois... then had our last dinner
at Jade Imperial Palace...


That night, we went home earlier than before... because I had to wake up earlier, because my flight at 6pm on Aug 18th. Wooww... great vacation, though I felt not enough... sad to leave that city and friends... but I hope, I will come back again... ^^



***

No comments:

Post a Comment