Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Year to Year with Hillsong Live Album

I just want to share about my experiences related with Hillsong Live Album on this posting.

God gave me great experience in Dec 2010 when I was sick... it's painful. But I could feel how more painful Jesus when He was crucified.. and how The Father felt deep pain in His heart when saw Jesus, His Son was crucified. 

New and Great Experience God had prepared for me since the end of 2008. He taught me about Faith. He spoke to me on Jan 8th, 2009 to have new dimension of faith. In March, the great war came... my mother got a cancer... but I saw God's hand upon me and my fam. Hope and Love were mixed together with others experiences in that year.

2008 - This is Our God
God revealed His Self in this year. I had new experiences in my ministry in another city where I had been there before with my leader in Education Dept.. but that year I had to be the leader... Learned to be a leader where made me full depending on God. I felt He guided me to speak, to think, to act. God reminded me about a vision that I got a year before when I was praying and fasting. It's about a big house which I had to rebuild. I felt that it was the church that I ministered. Great year for me and something brought me came back to that city at the end of that year... a statement that I said to God..."I don't wanna be easy come and easy go".

2007 - The Saviour King
This was the year where God gave me a vision through a leader in a camp of praying and fasting. It's about 3 cards. I asked God the meaning. In the morning of the second day of that camp, God showed me the middle card. It's King Card. He said the meaning that He's not just a Saviour for my life, but He's The King Who Reigns all of my parts of life.
And the other 2 cards, He opened when I was in the city of heroes...Surabaya. Both cards were Jacks ( "J" Card)... God said that He's Jesus Who always by my sides, on my right and on my left... He's Emmanuel... God's with us.

2006 - Mighty to Save
He showed His Mighty in everything I did... New Experiences in ministry I had. That year I felt that was so hard to achieve my dream. Because 1 of my best friend was released to go to a city where she had a burden to serve. I thought I had done all kind of ways to share and to achieve my dream in Education. But, God saved me from the wrong way I almost chose. And now, I can thank God for what I am right now. Bigger capacities than I've ever thought. And great presents I got in that year... ticket of Hillsong United Concert in Jakarta (Tennis Indoor-Senayan) and a return ticket to Singapore.

2005 - God He Reigns
God taught me to surrender and offer all of my hopes, dreams and goal setting... I got a big struggle in that year. Many changes happened in my job, ministries and family. I saw His greatness that I might have a grace to build my house with my aunt, though we could by getting the money from bank loans. It wasn't easy, but God made all things enough. He Reigns.

2004 - For All You've Done
The year of revival in my life, my financial, and revival for one of my leader... where we could have a better relation and life changing. God answered my prayers, my struggle. For He has done many things in my life through teaching me to have a good and right responses in facing every challenge.

2003 - H O P E
Where many changes happened, many new things I had to learn. And He's still the HOPE of my life to pass all things. Conflict of characters is a part of my school of life. And God always help me to win it. It happened in 2003 where there're new systems built in my office. 2 special things happened, in January where I could minister Korean people for almost 1 week and in October, I got an opportunity to go to Bali to attend Women's Conference, 10/40 Window Conference and 1 year Memoriam of Bali Bomb. Great!!! I met Darlene and Hills' team in Bali.
Oh yes, this album was the first VCD I bought. I love it so much.

Psalms 84
Blessed are those who dwell in Your House,
they are ever praising You
Blessed are those whose strength is in You,
whose hearts are set on our God
We will go from strength to strength,
until we see You face to face...




2002 - B L E S S E D
Great challenges in my fam.. with my brother and my mom.. but I could pass it.
A challenge in my ministry, too.. where He taught me to have a humble heart.. I am nothing, He's something.
The year where I found my clearer destiny / vision when I sought Him.
I felt so blessed to have experiences with Him in that year. Made me become stronger and stronger woman.


Those are some of my experiences with God which related and blessed by Hillsong Live Album. Actually there are still some of albums that I couldn't tell them right now. They have blessed and given me many inspiration to pass every journey of my life.
2001 - You are my World
2000 - For This Cause
1999 - By Your Side
1998 - Touching Heaven, Changing Earth
1997 - All Things are Possible
and many albums of Hillsong United.

Indeed, I pray for all of you who read this posting to get a blessing from my experiences... hope you'll get the new inspiration to do and to face many things in your journey of life.
God Bless and always be with you all.
Emmanuel.


***

No comments:

Post a Comment