Saturday, November 26, 2011

my 2011 b'day.. ^^


i've just had time to post it...
it's been late actually...
but...
it's just passed for a few days...
hehehe...^^

22.11.11... the time that not only i have been waiting for...but also i wanna avoid... why? because of the number of my age... hahahaha... now i have been 30... and i feel that i am getting older, whereas i still feel that i am just young woman and many young people are around me... hahahaha... ^^

on this birthday, i thank God for the 30 years that have been passed with many of His grace and mercy... i think that i am still not mature in some areas... especially in emotional control... i have to learn and learn everyday... beside that, sometimes, i still can't express what i feel and think... sometimes, i am afraid that my words could hurt people... but actually, i have to say what i think and feel... of course, i have to think and arrange how i should say and express word by word...


in the morning of Nov 22, God reminded me about Proverbs 22:6 - "Teach a child how he should live, and he will remember it all his life." -- when i reviewed my life, how i was amazed by His great work... i could know Him since i was at primary school... i was taught by my aunt to read the Bible and pray everyday... i went to Sunday School every week... unconsciously, i was taught in His ways and truth, so i may become who i am right now...

oh yes... in that morning i also made a journal of my life by dividing the 30 years into 6 parts... i will tell it later about each part of it. this year, i got some surprises... one leader gave me a prophetic words via Facebook... she said, "Keep soaring on wings like an eagle, flying high as an eagle of God who will conquer the storm and will have wide insight." -- and she wrote it again in a birthday card that she gave with a gift... it's surprise gift, because one day before, i thought about it... About the message, actually, i got almost the same message last month...

 gift from a leader

i have two more gifts... one of them is mysterious one, because until now, i don't know who has given it to me... and the last is from my friends in finance dept.


i like all the gifts...
they comfort my heart... hahahaha...
waiting for the next surprises... :p
lovely birthday...
and now...
i wanna say...
Welcome to 30, Vi... ^^




***

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday. I hope it was great! I have a niece with the same birthday. She just turned five.
    Take care. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the Club Mom.. hahahahaha.. I will follow you next year.. ^^

    ReplyDelete