Sunday, November 13, 2011

my new classmates... ^^

On my last post about classmates... i said that i want to upload my photo of new classmates... and these are the pics...

This is a pic of my some friends... most of them are High School students... except Celin and Erina...



And this is a pic of the Three Musketeer of my class... i call them like that because they always sit together in a row every classmeeting... hahaha... They are from the same High School... and they are very funny... I love to have them in my class.

I very love my new class... it's very interesting class... Not only the classmates, but also the teacher. These days, we have more interaction each other and with the teacher also. The new teacher teaches more detail than the previous teacher.

Last Saturday, we had our first periodical test. I was rather nervous... but I could do all the questions eventhough I couldn't have good concentration in listening... because i couldn't sleep well before the test... But i think my score will be good score... hahaha... ^^

Next week i can't join the class... because i have to go to Tasikmalaya (a city in West Java...about 6 or 7 hours from Jakarta). My cousin will get married in that city... so all my family will go there. I'll share it later... ^^

Ok friends... here is my story about my new classmates...
I will try to update later if there is another story...
God's with u all... ^^


***

No comments:

Post a Comment