Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Be Joyful !!!

Let your hope keep you joyful,
be patient in your troubles,
and
pray at all times.















These weeks are running fastly... it's been the second month of 2011... many things happen in the beginning of this year... lovely, sad, sweet and so on...
If the good experience, it could make us happy and diligent to do something... but if it's sadly... sometimes we can't have a good response.

There's a lovely thing has happened at the beginning of this year... Lovely to do something good for others... to encourage for having enthusiastic passion in building relationship with God.
But at the other side, there's a sad story happened in my life... Again and again, it's about yielding my right... It happened last week... it's been more than one week right now, actually... When I was at a coffee shop, I did a careless thing that I'd never thought before, because in my mind I very trusted that place was a safety place.. so I left all my equipments for a while, except my wallet, to buy a cake at the bar of that cafe.

Maybe you can guess it fastly what had happened after...
I've lost something !!!
I've lost my beloved cell phones... both of them...
It's a terrible thing and I'd never thought or imagined it before... but it was a fact!!! hahaha...

But something different happened in me... it wasn't like me... I did a different response... I felt like I had been ready to face this thing... I wasn't angry with the man who has taken my cell phones... even I could bless that people and the family. Maybe they needed money, I thought... But I was sad because of the datas only...
I learn in practice about "Yielding my right"... I could release all my cell phones, and I said to some people... All of my stuffs are belong to GOD, they are from GOD, the money that I have to buy them is from GOD, too... so, if I lose them... the cheater doesn't have a business with me... but she/he has a business with GOD.

I learn to thank GOD... I learn to be joyful in everything...
I learn much through this matter.
I don't let the satan takes place of this matter...
I learn to keep my heart being joyful though it's sad thing for me.
I know that I have a Great God... A rich Heavenly Father...
HE can give me the new cell phones... hahaha... ^^

There's a power in giving HIM thanks... I've got a little support from my friend and my aunt to buy a new cell phone. That's a great thing for me... ^^
Thanks God for teaching me this valuable experience...
I learn to be more careful... ^^
And I pray for the people who has cheated my phones could know JESUS and becomes HIS disciple.



***


4 comments:

  1. noviiiiiiiiii....sorry to hear that. but your respond was awesome :D
    you've bought new mobile phone, i assume..coz i received your sms

    ReplyDelete
  2. haaaii bee... how are you?
    thanks for your care.. yup! i learn new thing about response.. some people who know me getting shock because they know me as a careful one.. hahaha...
    yes, i've bought one mobile phone.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. you will be blessed for being graceful and generous in forgiving and blessing the one who took your phone... can i also take your phone? joke...hehe...

    ReplyDelete