Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Confirmation

Friday, January 21th, 2011... there's a staff meeting on that day, where the elders shared the focus of this year. It wasn't like usual, the meeting was opened by one of the elders, Ps. Sofjan. I was surprised when he asked us to read a verse of Bible, 1 Cor 2:9...I said in my heart, "It's what I've got since my last birthday in November 2010"...then the second surprise came when he asked us to read Jer 33:3... again I said, "That's the second verse I've got before!!! at same moment, too...on my birthday.."

It's just the opening of the meeting... I felt how God so loves me, so He gave the confirmation through my pastor. For along the meeting I was amazed by His revelation by revelation He has given in my life. Many times He has spoken to me first before someone talked to me. Then after the sermon, when we worshipped and prayed, the third surprise came. Ps. Sofjan led the worship, then he got a vision to share.. he saw a bay where there were many people standing, but there were just a few who swimming.. whereas many things they could get from the inside of the water.


I said again in my heart... "God... It's almost same as what I've got before... a week ago... You showed me a vision about a seashore where I was sitting with You facing the sea in front of us... and You said that I had to sail... the new journey... with YOU..."
You know, friends? I was crying when the vision said... again I was overwhelmed by His love, grace and goodness in my life...

Those are the three things of confirmation that God has given to me.
  • God will reveal His promises to me which I haven't seen, heard and thought before.
  • God wants me to hear what He says for everything I do. He would tell me the wonderful and marvelous things that I know nothing about.
  • The sailing I have to do with HIM.
Thanks God... the beautiful day with the beautiful confirmation.
Have Your ways in me, LORD... ^^



***

No comments:

Post a Comment