Wednesday, November 3, 2010

You Are All I Need


All I need is You...
All I need is You, Lord... is You, Lord...
All I need is You...
All I need is You, Lord... is You, Lord...


Suddenly this song came to my heart and my mind.... not just once or twice... many times my heart sang this song... just this verse only... felt like nothing that I wanted... nothing that I hoped... except HIM...

Felt tired... not strong enough... just needed to be silent...
Tired to see everything around me...
Tired to see many peoples whom I couldn't understand why they were like this or like that...
Tired to hear... hearing many things which could pollute my mind... my heart...
Tired to filter it...

Felt like wanted to go to somewhere...
Somewhere which could refresh me...
Be able to meet peoples who could strengthen me... not break me...
Where there's no more politics...
Where there's no more intrigues...

but...
Where I could find it ???
Thinking... and thinking...
Seeking.... and seeking...
then...
I found it !!!!!

THERE'S NO PLACE !!!!

No place and No one in this world...
who could satisfy and fill the empty space in my life...
No one could refresh me for long time...
No one who always there for me 24 hours...

but...
There's Someone Left...
Someone Whom sometimes being forgotten...
Someone Who always watching out for us...
He is...
JESUS !!!

HE's all that I need...
The Place where...
I can run to...
I can cry out to...
I can rely on...
Someone Who can refresh me everytime I need... ^^

You are all I need, Lord...
You are all I need...



***

No comments:

Post a Comment