Tuesday, November 30, 2010

...new energy...

Finding out my name, my pics, my articles on the google's searching made me enthusiastic to keep writing... Actually it isn't easy for me to spend my time to write directly if I get a new idea... I always need a break time to think about what I would write... Many reasons why...

A few days ago, I realized that I've been writing on this blog for 1 year... I found that I was still a new one in blogging world... I found that I was nothing than many people who had been done it...
But, the other side of my thoughts... I was surprised to find new comment from my friend...though she isn't a close friend for me, and we've just known each other for several months... she said a statement on my birthday... she said thanks to me that my blog had been a blessing for her life...and she copied some statements that she found on my blog which had been a blessing for her.

You know, it's like a streaming water flowing on my body and energized my heart and my life to be enthusiastic again.
A few days ago, when I was at cell group meeting, some of my cell mates prayed and gave some confirmation for me which very very strengthened me...
I have to break all the things which have been obstacles in my life. Though I don't know what they are, I'll keep moving on His track.
I know it's not easy for me... many kind of thoughts sometimes come to my mind... critical thoughts and deep thoughts about something happened (people, circumstances, etc.)... they can distract me sometimes... ^^
But I always try to keep my mind healthy... think what is good, right, nice to hear, etc...

So, it's the same thing I do to keep my energy in writing... I always try to think and dream what my articles would become a great blessing for many peoples.
I pray that every story of my life, every thought of mine which I write would be annointed by God and bless many peoples not just my friends around me, but many peoples from many nations... ^^

It's my dream... ^^
Would it be???
I believe I can do it with Him through my journeys of life.




***

No comments:

Post a Comment