Monday, January 17, 2011

...at the seashore...

A few days ago, I went to a meeting of ESC Team at the evening... I still didn't know the rundown of that meeting... Actually, I felt tired to attend that meeting, but I felt I had to go... beside that, I wanted to meet my friends in that team.. especially some of my best friends whom I didn't see for long time (a few months I think).

We talked about to hear what God wanted to say for our ministries this year. We had to have and to do what He wants, not just as a program. We needed to have prayer more than before for the revival in every camp. I confirmed with the sharing from the leader of Education Dept.
For along the sharing, I could see how good was my GOD... I'd been on those experiences before.

When the sharing's ended... we had prayer... when I closed my eyes, I saw Jesus directly on a vision. He was sitting on the rock at the seashore... He's robed in white...talking and smiling with me beside Him. He said that He so loved me.. I saw the sea and asked Him, "Father, should I go sailing to that wide sea?" and Jesus said that I should go sailing... He pointed to a boat near the seashore... He said that I should sail on that boat.. the small boat...
When I saw it, I just could think and think... how come?? and suddenly He said something to me, "Vi..don't be afraid, you will cross the sea with Me... I'll take you to have new experiences of journey... to a new place, too... I'm with you... I'm with you..."


How I couldn't hold the tears falling down that evening when I heard what God said to me... It's a new revelation for my life. He said that He was proud with my faithfulness to keep His promises in my heart, though I couldn't have an assurance for 1 thing I'd got since a few years ago.
He said that the time would come for me to harvest what i'd sowed. And I had to keep and walk by faith in Him. Just be still, He said.

Oh yes, I have had another vision before... it's in November 2010.. I saw that I was walking on a small path near the seashore...there's a trijunction and I should take and choose one of two ways... but Jesus said it's up to me what way I wanted to choose... left side or right side... because I would find the same ending point. You know, friends? The answer is right that I've arrived at the same seashore that God wanted me to stop to talk with Him before the Great Sailing.

Now, I still do not know how about the next journeys.. but 1 thing I know that God is with me... near by my side... to keep me safe on my great journeys of life.
Thanks Father... it's just what I can say...

Friends, how about your life? Still confuse at the trijunction to choose your way?
Let's come to Him... and hear what He wants you to choose.
He's with you all. so don't be afraid!!!




***

1 comment:

  1. tx kak for d post,
    so inspired..

    saya ardii,
    nice 2 know u

    Jb us :)

    ReplyDelete