Tuesday, October 25, 2011

my English class


I've been learning again... English Class at LIA since Oct 8... Woow... it's an exciting moment that i've waited... It is every Saturday morning at 07.00-11.00...
I have to push my self to wake up earlier... hehehehe... and it has been 3 weeks passed... yippy!!! Learning in the morning is very fresh... I remember how i had to do it a long long years ago... ^^

I was surprised because I am the oldest in this class after the teacher... hahaha... most of my classmates are still Senior High School students... I love to be there with them, even though it wasn't effective class... because too many students in it. But since last Saturday, I was moved to another new class, and met some people from the same class as me.

I love the new class... because the teacher is more creative than before... she teaches more detail, too... Beside that, the new classmates... they are very funny...
The picture above is the situation about my old class... I haven't taken any picture of my new class. I will take it later... ^^

Let's learning.. learning.. and learning..!!!


***

No comments:

Post a Comment