Sunday, December 4, 2011

my first periodic test... ^^

yippy!!! yesterday, the teacher gave us the result of our first periodic test... and you know? firstly, i didn't know the highest result until my friends asked her (my teacher)... she just said that the score is 41 (max. score is 50)... then my friends asked her again... "who is the person, miss?" ... at that time, i saw my paper directly... and you know? that's my score...!!! wkwkwkwkwk...

how happy i was... ^^

i thought that there would be another student who would get highest score... because they are very clever... but...the fact is different... hahahaha... i thought that writing score has saved me... wkwkwkwk... because in multiple choice i got 7 faults... hehehe...

i thanked God in the deepest of my heart... ^^
oh yes... yesterday, i had the 2nd periodic test... i hope that i will get the best score again... ^^
on Dec 10 and 17... i will have the promotion test... final test for my grade... ^^
FIGHTING!!!


***

No comments:

Post a Comment