Thursday, August 25, 2016

Today's Miracle...

Yesterday, I was instructed to do something by my leader... I had to buy AU$ at money changer and then deposit it to an account in Australia through one bank of Aus which is existing in Indonesia... Actually, I just trusted my leader and bought the dollars.... But after the dollars was on my hand, I called one branch of that bank and they said that I couldn't do the deposit transaction. Why? They said that the bank in Indonesia isn't online to the bank in Aus... I didn't believe it directly... I did checking to the head office of that bank... and the answer was the same...

After hearing that news, I thought what I should do then... I counted how much money I should pay for the loss of selling the dollars again... Because I just only have one way out for that transaction.... Sell it and buy again through a bank in Indonesia... 

This morning I came to my office then gave a briefing to my co-worker to do the transaction... I decided to take the loss as my responsibility.... Yesterday, the rate of buying was Rp10.100 for AU$ 1 and the selling rate was Rp10.070... But this morning I checked the rate and it's been growing up to Rp10.100...
I thought that the rate was just for a while and I still should prepare for the loss...
But a miracle happened...My co-worker who went to do that transaction told me that today's rate was the same as buying rate we did yesterday... I was feeling happy for that...it means I don't get losing...

The ultimate feeling amazed was after my co-worker came back to the office... Once more I checked the rate... You know what?! It's been down again... It was Rp10.090... WOOWW!!!
It's like someone speaking to my mind... "Isn't it so amazing???" 
I thought that it was because of God... He held the rate on Rp10.100 until the transaction finished then it's going down again...

I shared the story to my leader... He said that God knows what we need... hahaha...
That's my story for today... 
He proves me that He loves and be with me always...
Thank you Father God... ^_^


~novitz~


No comments:

Post a Comment