Tuesday, June 29, 2010

-- My New Trip is a Miracle one -- part 1 --

It's been a few weeks ago.. but I've just been able to write it now. I can't even imagine being there this year. I just wrote on my Goal Setting to go to a new place to minister this year. I didn't write the place exactly. But I just kept it in my heart. I have a friend who lives in Medan, and she always asks me to go to her city for many times, but I always says, "Pray for me could be able going to your city, sis..."
She is jealous because I could go to Surabaya for many times, but couldn't go to her city. I said to her that unfortunately, I couldn't get your city by a train from Jakarta, it's so different if I go to Surabaya. If I could do that, maybe I could be able go to your city easily. It means that going to Medan is more expensive than Sby. So, I need to save my money first. Hehehehe...

Actually, it's not my turn going to Medan. It should be my friend. But, she couldn't because there's a graduation ceremony of her brother on June 12th, and the trip took on June 11th - 14th.
I knew the schedule when she shared on cell group meeting on June 3rd, but she said that still wanted to go, though it's hard for her because that's the moment where she could gather together with her family in the graduation ceremony of her brother.

June 5th... I wasn't well and couldn't be able to go to the office. Still at the morning, suddenly I got a sms from my friend. She asked me to go to Medan for TFT of ESC. I said that I should have a coordination with my leaders first. And there's a surprise, because they answered "YES!"
Actually, I felt happy... but the other side of my heart and thought... it said a negative statement that i just a reserve player, just a back up... not the main player...
It suddenly came because I have had some experiences about it. And it's the new one I got.


But, there was a fighting in my heart and my mind. Suddenly a voice's coming and said, "You're not as What You're thinking, Vi..!!! You're a Princess... You're the main player on My Sight..."
I said, "What?? I am a Princess??..."
Then the voice's coming again, "Yes!!! In every situation that you've already had, I want you to learn that How important you are and How I want you to have the opportunities. Not the others...but there're your turns actually...and I want you to enjoy it."

Speechless I was... and the tears falling down when I heard it. I could realize that How precious I am and How He loves me very much...
A healing of feeling rejection was coming... and His love filled my heart so I might thank Him for everything He's allowed in me.

It's Great, Lord... It's really my new exprerience!!!
And i believe, through this matter, I could be healed and find the Truth about who I am. ^^


- t b c -

2 comments:

  1. Ci Novi intim sekali dg T, jadi tiap hal-hal kecil sll dibimbing dan dituntun...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe...
    amiiin.. tx ya, Na..
    hope you could be, too ^^

    ReplyDelete