Wednesday, July 21, 2010

..Yielding my Right..


Two days ago, i went to starbucks after the Sunday Service. I needed to work and write or do anything which using my notebook. But, guess what i found!!!  At first, the windows said that unable connect to any wireless connection. I asked the barista, why did it happen?! Then i tried to restart my notebook for 2 - 3 times, then i checked the set up, log in safe mode, but i couldn't find any strange things... so.. i tried to restart again.. and something happened with the rebooting... whheewww... really didn't like this... it asked to reboot even i tried to use windows normally, safe mode, safe mode in networking, safe mode in command prompt...


I tried to call my cell mate, then sms my cell leader... but on that time, i couldn't reach them, though could speak with my cell mate for a while... Then, i called Joy ( a brother in Surabaya )... told him about the problem, and he told many possibilities about my notebook. The shortcut i could think was to bring my notebook to service center, but Joy told me to ask friends who could repair it first... because service center is very expensive.
At night, i called my cell leader, and he wanted to help me.. to check the notebook and doing something that he could...

I still don't know why does it happen?
But, one thing i know... God wants me to learn something...
Actually, the notebook is my beloved one... because i didn't buy it easily... 
Maybe... He wants me to offer it to Him... it's belong to Him...not me... I've loved it more than everything, maybe... beside that, I have to spend my time more with Him.. not with my job.. my hobbies..
little bit of pain i feel these days... but... i must face it... 


I almost forgot to give Him thanks... fortunately, someone reminded me to do it... 
Give Thanks to the Lord...
Dar Gracias a Dios... maybe easy when our feelings are good...
Dar Gracias a Dios... not easy for us to say it when facing the bad things...
But...
When we could say it to God... He would be glad and proud...
Because we offer the best offering... thanksgiving sacrifice... just for Him... ^^


Now.. i'm still waiting for the repairing... Lord, i give up to You... i know You could do a miracle for me... Thanks for teaching me to yield my right about my notebook...
Thanks for teaching me about it, after my hand phone for a few times...
I just wanna say...that... all that i have are Yours, Pa...
I offer all to Your Hand... ^^


***

No comments:

Post a Comment