Monday, July 12, 2010

..still HE answers my prayer..

This is a story after my trip to Medan. I forget the exact time when I was called by my friend in Education Dept. He sent me an IM (Instant Message) at Yahoo Messanger.... asked my availability of time to ministry in ESC. He asked me to join in the team of ESC Pelajar as an Instructor... I was amazed, because since last year I wanted to join that Team, I didn't tell anyone except Yenny... but it's very suddenly thing... and I had to be an Instructor... Long time not in that function... hehehe...

Then I answered him, I said that I wanted to join, but I had to have a coordination with my leaders and friends... After took a moment, I gave him answer... and the answer was YES!!!
My boss just said that I had to manage my jobs, Finance Spv. said it, too... and I had to change my schedule of office hours on Sunday with the other.

--amazed mode on--

It's looked easy to pass.. I was very amazed of that moment... How Come?? I didn't find the answer, why... but I just enjoyed it... Oh yes.. I felt that God always guides my ways since my obedience a few months ago... and at the end of May...when I attended a prophetic conference, God said that I had to forget all of my past...set my eyes looking forward to the future...He'd draw me near and flying with Him... from victory to victory...
I kept it in my heart and my notes... I was crying when He said it... felt refreshed...encouraged...

These days... I could see the beautiful of His promises in my life... answering my prayer, open the closed doors... and my sensitivity of His Voice being added...
A few weeks ago.. when I was going to cell meeting, suddenly a wisdom came to my mind, said to me to ask my friend via SMS.. then when on my way, a reply came and said to me that there wasn't cell meeting on that day, it would took on weekend, Saturday night...
I thanked God for it, because I was still on my way and I could go home earlier....
My cell mate sent a SMS again and said to me, "Sis.. how God so loves you... so He tells you to SMS me and makes you not being astrayed..."

Again... for along the way to my home... I was amazed by His Love... Great Love...
Maybe, it's just a little and simply thing... but I could see that was a Great Thing... Everyday is a Great Thing that He's given for us to pass.. Believe that His guidance is with us, too... He never leaves us alone on our ways... always with us... BUT... the question is... Do we always Realize of His Presence??

I keep learning about it... depend on His Wisdom, Strength, wherever I go... when ESC, it's like a first time for me... I learned from the basic, not laying on my past experiences... because every moment has a new and specific experience which He wants to give us to learn...

with some of my team

I could learn new things and train some of my team, because they're still new comers... it's their first time being part of ESC Team.

Lovely moments...couldn't be forgotten...
Lovely moments...where I learned to be humble more...
Led by the peoples whom I led before...

Obedience gives Great Effects
Obedience brings us to the success
Enjoy all the journeys of our lives
We'll see the beauty of HIM from moment to moment



see you on my next journeys with HIM

***

No comments:

Post a Comment