Monday, July 11, 2011

i love this number... 11

Today is 11th July 2011...
This morning, I remembered about this number... 11...
I love this number so much, because I was born in 11 (November)...
If  I divide the number of my birthday date into 2... it'll be 11...
My ID-Card number at office is started with 11...
My mom's birhtday is on 11...
1 song of a group band in Indonesia is about 11...

This year... I have memories on 11...
At the beginning of this year, I got a message in Jeremiah 20:11...
And it's not just a message of God... God proved it in my life in the second month of 2011...
In the third month... I met someone, my friend from another city on 11...
Last month... I went to Surabaya because of special moment of my friend on 11...
Today... I remembered all those things... and made a new memory with a couple of my neighbor...
I treated them to eat Pizza... and They were very surprised...
Give something special... unforgettable memory... be a blessing... that's what I want to do...


We can't wait a sweet memory comes into our lives...
We make the impressive memories, not the memories make us impressed... ^^



*novitz*

No comments:

Post a Comment