Saturday, July 2, 2011

-= my new face =-


This is the new face of my blog. I love this new one... hehehe...

Since a few days ago, a BIG question came to my mind because of the logo of photobucket suddenly appeared and disturbed my sight.
I tried to refresh my computer, I thought that there's a trouble in the connection of my internet. But... it's still the same...

And this evening... I decided to change the template of my blog. And... this is it... it's been changed after many times trying out a few of templates, and trying to change the setting of the fonts, colors, etc.
I've just asked my friend about my new setting, and I was surprised because she liked it.

I still choose BLUE as the theme of my blog. 
I love BLUE... it brings fresh to my sight and my mind...
and of course... that feeling could give new inspirations for me to write, work and do many things.

So... Welcome to my blog and the New Face of the template... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment