Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My Second Time ... (=part 2=)

I continue the story...

My first day was started with the journey to observe the place of the conference at Suntec. Then I went to the Fountain of Wealth that not far from there. Enjoying the night with freely breathing (very very different than Jakarta). Though for along in Singapore I had to walk to reach some places, I didn't feel too tired. Because there's no pollution there. I felt healthier than before... ^__^

The second day I went to Marina Bay. You know what? Finally I could enter the Esplanade, it's the Theatre Building near the mouth of Singapore River. I didn't forget to take picture at Merlion Statue. After that, I and my friends went to Little India, bought some snacks for gift at Mustafa Center (near the Farrer Park, too). In 2006, I went there to buy a backpack only.


The third day was continued to shop at Bugis Street. Woow... many things I could find there... accessories, t-shirt, snacks, handbag, backpack, etc. I just bought a set of bracelet, some t-shirts and I bought a purse for my handphone at Bugis Junction. After finishing the shopping, I continued the journey to Clarke Quay... a beautiful place to enjoy the beautiful scenery at night.

Fourth day came... it was the last day of conference. I and my friends went to Sentosa Island to watch Song of the Sea. It's a dancing fountains show with the operetta and laser animation. I don't be able to upload the picture, because my camera couldn't take the best quality picture... only recorded a part of the show by my video cam.


The fifth day is Sunday. I went to Sunday Service in the morning, then continued the journey to Science Center at Jurong East. It's been long time I wanted to go to a kind of science center... and finally I got there, but not in Indonesia... hehehe...At the evening, I had my dinner at Orchard Road.

Oh yes... wherever I go, I will not forget to try the food... Here are some foodies that I didn't forget to capture.


The sixth day was coming... it's my last day in Singapore... The journey to Universal Studio of Singapore at Sentosa Island. It's like Dunia Fantasi if in Jakarta... but it's smaller and there're some different things. I had planned about it before... going to Universal Studio was my target... hahahaha... ^_^


A great journey.... And I won't forget all six days of experiences in there... and all the characters that God allowed me to have.... hehehe... getting along and knowing some friends deeper than before, made me growing up in my attitude and character.

See you on my next journeys... ^^
He's with us.


***

No comments:

Post a Comment