Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sept 11, 2011

I've just realized that today is September 11... when I looked into my blog post, I saw that I had made 22 articles this year... Hahaha... 11 and 22... Two great numbers for me... hahahaha... 
I'm still waiting for November 22...
The New Life and Age for me...


Uhmm... these days, many things come  to my mind... what I have done for along the years of my life... since I was born in life and spirit... While I was thinking... I wrote about one article also on my another blog.
I'm still thinking not about what I've done only, but what I want to do in my future.

1 statement came to my mind... "Forget what left behind, Vi!!!" =D

Yup!!! I'm still trying to forget some... hahahaha...eventhough it's hard to forget... hahahaha...

Fighting, Vi!!!


***

No comments:

Post a Comment