Friday, September 9, 2011

long way ...


Trust... Trust in the Lord... 
Lean not on your own understanding...
In all of your ways, Acknowledge Him...
He'll make your path straight.

Long long way I have to face... I still don't know... but 1 thing that I know... I am not alone walking through that way... Still confuse with what I am thinking about... with what I would choose... but I know that I have to reach my dreams.

I have just talked to my friend... She said to me why she'd just got a dream in her life... why she'd just realized that she had wasted her times... But I said to her...even though she had wasted her times in the past, God still loves her... He proved it with taking her life back to His way and delivered her from everything of her past. God loves her so much, so He wants to give dreams in her life...

In my life... I know that He loves me so much... He always shows me how great is His love... Even though I fell and fell... He picked me up again and again...
I am still waiting for His time in my life... what He's going to do for my future. I know my big dreams... 
I have plans... but I am still waiting for the time...
Though I still don't know when it will come, I have to prepare my life.

It is like I want to build a house... I have to prepare all the materials for building that house... and basically I have to have money to buy all of the materials.

Now... forget the past time... look at the future...
Prepare our lives to face it!
He is with us... 
Let's enjoy our journeys... ^^



Blessed my thoughts... my dreams... my imagination...in You.

***

No comments:

Post a Comment