Thursday, September 25, 2014

FHL #4

Colossians 3:24
Remember that the Lord will give you as a reward what He has kept for His people. For Christ is the real Master you serve.

This morning, God comforted my heart with this verse. It was like a real voice i heard. Mostly i think that i have to make a maximal achievement in every thing i do.... all things have to be perfect done.
Lately, i feel that i've done wrong things... i think that i've done my best but there's nothing i could get from it.

When i read this verse, i realized that i've done bad response and i want to change my heart and thoughts.

Faith
I want to entrust my life to God and believe that God has kept His best reward for me.
Only God who gives the reward.

Hope
There's a time for every thing...
Keep believing that His time will come...

Love
I have to love people who have rejected and humiliated me.


Even though it isn't easy... i want to learn doing those things...
I believe that i can do every thing with Him.


~novitz~

No comments:

Post a Comment