Wednesday, October 1, 2014

FHL #5

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.


I thank God for these days...  I believe He has made my days beautiful... 
This morning He speaks that i may not see every circumstance through my own perspective... I should consider every thing i do if it is appropriate with the Bible or not...
Be carefull with my words is the thing i should learn more and more...

Faith
I believe that my words can give big impact for everyone i meet...
My words can encourage and build their spirit and faith...

Hope
I hope for a new level of faith in my life...
God speaks to me that everyone is being trained by Him to face a great war...
The biggest enemy is in us...ourselves that firstly should be conquered...

Love
Love one another...
When love fulfills our hearts, it will make our words and acts be a great impact for others. 



~novitz~

No comments:

Post a Comment