Thursday, October 16, 2014

Psalms 16:7


I praise You, Lord, for being my guide. Even in the darkest night, Your teachings fill my mind.
(Psalms 16:7 - CEV)

I like this verse so much when i read it this morning...
It reminds me about my days with Him since i was still a student of Junior and Senior High School. I remember every i went out lonely and had to go home lately at night, He guides me even until today.... I don't fear anything because one thing that i know He is with me.
Many times for along i am on my way back home after working, He leads and protects me...even though for a few times the pick pocket tried to take my belonging...

This verse is the basic thing that reminds me every day to think about what He has done in me and to give Him thanks... Sometimes i can take a note before sleep at night when i remember something that make me amazed.

His teachings fill my mind...
Even to a little thing, He reminds me...
Actually, the time before I sleep is the best time to have a journal for a day...
It is a lovely thing i usually do since i was at junior high school.


~novitz~

No comments:

Post a Comment