Saturday, January 8, 2011

My Review of 2010


This is new year. We've just on the 8th day of  2011. Many experiences I have passed in 2010, and of course have new goals for 2011. I learned many things in 2010... Love...Obedience and Trusting God...and How to express Love through Giving. It wasn't easy... but all brought goodness in my life.

Love... I learned how to forgive and how to give. Loving isn't just about feelings, but it talks about DECISION. How to love others like God has loved us first. Maybe it's very easy to speak about it, but when I experienced it, I needed much grace to do it. But... the other side, God taught me to:

Obey and Trust in HIM... Great Year to find... God taught me to full obey and trust Him. Learned to release all of my feeling, hope and love. But I did it freely and could find happiness in my heart after I did it. I just thought that I wanted to obey God, I didn't care what would people think about myself. I felt a brave heart to do it. God spoke to me that I just had a business with Him and He's with my heart. I learned to trust and entrust my life to His Hand. Till the next level came to me in the mid of the year... it's the level of:

GIVING... I learned to obey what God wanted from me. He asked what I hadn't got yet to offer to Him as a sacrifice. It's about money. I got a bonus from office, and He asked me before I got it, He asked me to bless Education Project in Bali. It's amazing thing, and I loved it so much to do it. Beside that, many experiences about giving that He taught me. Lovely...Great...Beautiful...

Those are my experiences in 2010. Three big things that I learned.
How about you?

Let's live our lives with God. It will be more beautiful. 
Blessings.

4 comments:

  1. 3 Big Things that happened to me in 2010 :
    * My little brother accepted Jesus. That was the answer of my prayer. I was so happy!
    * I got impression for the first time. So excited about it and I want more.
    * I bought a car. One of my dream I could reach it.

    Along 2010, I learned mostly about OBEY, TRUST & GIVING. It was so hard to me firstly but NOW I can see the purpose of what I have been learned..

    GOD is GOOD..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooww.. great to know it..
    what kind of impression? is it that u get when night prayer meeting in your church?

    Yup! God is so Good ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup that impression.. I want more.. So in 2011, I want to be a better person.. TRUST & OBEY..

    ReplyDelete
  4. @L1W4 : i believe in this year u can have new experiences with Him... Fighting!!!

    ReplyDelete