Friday, December 31, 2010

...Mother...

I don't know how to write it... for more than one week i was at the end of the rope... I got sick that made me couldn't do many things... It happened at the beginning of this month... but, I could learn something through this manner.

--at Depok Beach, Parangtritis, Jogjakarta--

I could see how my mother very loved me and she took care of me everytime I needed a help... though she wasn't well, too... she tried her best to take care of me...
When I cried out because of the deep pain, I saw her couldn't do anything... she only looked at me and prayed for my health... but I could feel her love for me...
Through this experience, I could make a reconciliation with her, too... And something better started since then in our relationship.
There's a problem emotion between us.. I knew it exactly.. it's caused since I was in her womb. When she knew that she was pregnant, she tried to make abortion through many ways... But fortunately, God's hands were upon me, protected me from every kind of medicine or any food that she ate to abort me...
She had ever made a reconciliation with me, but not in emotion problem. And actually, I had forgiven her, too...
Praise God, something good happened between us, but so much the price I had to pay...

One day, when I felt very weak, suddenly a voice came in my heart... it said "When i am weak, You make me strong... Let your spirit be on fire and serve the Lord... For this reason we never become discouraged. Even though our physical being is gradually decaying, yet our spiritual being is renewed day after day."

After heard these statements I got up and sat and prayed... God spoke to me a few things.... He reminded me about His Sacrifice, that He had taken and healed all my disease through the cross. I could feel how was the Father's Heart when saw Jesus was crucified... it was my mother's heart when she saw me cried out because of that very deep pain, too.

I just could thanked God for every situation He has allowed in my life.
Thanked God for still having a good mother beside me...
I don't know what would be happened if I was alone at home feeling that deep pain... ^^




So... Love and Express our Love to whom we Love for along they are still with us... ^^



***

No comments:

Post a Comment