Thursday, December 30, 2010

...a prisoner...


Remember of this song :
I'm a prisoner... prisoner of Your Love...
I can't run away... I can't run away from You...
I'm a prisoner... prisoner of Your Love...
I can't run away... I can't run away from You...


Maybe we just know in the negative meaning of this word "Prisoner"
Prisoner is:
1. a person found guilty of a crime and sent to prison.
2. a person captured and kept confined.
3. a person trapped by a situation.

When I read Jeremiah 33:1-3... I found that Jeremiah was a prisoner... 
How come? He was a prophet of God, wasn't he? How did he become a prisoner?
I found that he did what God said to him for the king, and the king couldn't receive what Jeremiah told.

When we think about prison, we think of the small and bad room. But what happened with Jeremiah? He was prisoned at the courtyard of the palace of the king.


From this verse I could learn something about prison and prisoner. We could be prisoned by what we do or think. We can be realized that we're prisoned if we feel something not good. Dangerously, we can't be realized that we've been prisoned, because we've felt comfort. Maybe it's about our comfort zone, our past thinking and paradigm...


So, what should we do?
I learn from Jeremiah, though he was in prison, he was still have a good relationship with God. God wanted he kept sensitive to hear what God wanted to say to him for the people.
Everyday, God wants us to have this relation with us... we should hear His voice everytime, everywhere. Seek and Know what He wants us to do. And shout to Him always if we haven't got something from Him.
We maynot stay for a long time in our comfort zone. We've to move on!!!

So.. Let's recognize where we are right now.. then Make a Change!!!
Let's make ourlives being prisoned only by God's Love!



let's enjoy our journeys of lives
and
find a new thing everyday




***


No comments:

Post a Comment