Saturday, January 9, 2010

2009 full of Memories and Miracles



i just could have time to write again. hhmm... it's been 2010... have written my goal-setting... but haven't been detailed yet at all... now still amazed at what He's done in me in 2009... a few months ago, i found myself had a strange thing inside my body... i was afraid and felt like i would die... because my mom had it before and she's been operated last year... i don't know why i felt that feeling... "it's not me!!!", i said to myself...

i was afraid to check to doctor, because as i knew, it would be high cost for that check up. i said, "God, i don't want operation tools get my body as long as i live... i've seen and heard Your miracles happen to many peoples out there... and i am Your beloved, too.. right?? so do as You've done to them, Lord... so i may glorify Your Name like they do... i have a Great GOD... i believe You can DO IT, Pa..."
this confession always i do till now whatever i face.... i confess His Word, too.... 1 Pet 2:24...
Sept 26th '09... a statement came into my heart... it said, "just do your part, and see next month.."
then.. a few days later... on my way home after office hour, i was very sleepy on the bus, i didn't know if it's a dream or not... i saw Jesus took something from my body.. it's circle and shiny..
i just confessed that i believe He's taken that strange thing... ^_^

1 month later... it's still the same... no changes... i just surrendered to Him... and still had faith...
but when i attended staff gathering, i was encouraged by the theme "Persistence to Change".
it strengthened myself to keep my faith about His Healing Power. and i had persistence to pray and confess His Word... till the end of the year... i checked again my body, and ........ i found that there's no more hard thing there... i was surprised!!!! i thanked Him!!! and till now, i always try to tell this thing to everyone i could.... specially my friends whom i talked to about it... not many people... because i didn't want to make them worry... and if many people knew, many would talk what i didn't want to hear... cause it could strengthen or break/bend me...

wooww!!!! i experienced His miracles!!!!
i felt that He stretched my faith last year.
like what He said at the beginning of year 2009, " You will experience new dimension of FAITH, Vi..."
woowww!!!! He's Cool...!!!


Faith + Hope + Love... and the Greatest of these...is... LOVE...

5 comments:

  1. wow... !!!
    God is great !!!
    you should share this testimony nov :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, jo!!!
    i always try telling everyone i meet..
    just now, i told to my close friend in cell group when sunday service...
    she said that i have to tell it at next cell meeting. hehe..
    this morning i read my journal, this miracle was the first number of my b'day wishes...
    and... He has made real...
    awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. noviiiiii... our Dad is amazingggg :D He is indeed :D

    ReplyDelete