Thursday, November 8, 2012

nice fellowship in Sept 2012

This September was my happiest one for along my journeys...
One of moments I had in September was a fellowship with my mentee and a friend from another city...
It was right a day after I came back from Vietnam and Cambodia...it's on Sunday afternoon...


We ate at Pasta de Waraku resto... It was fun and nice fellowship moment which I could enjoy...
Even though I had to pay extra effort to get there (Grand Indonesia Mal), but it was valuable, I think...
After we had the food, I continued one on one discipleship with my mentee, Nerissa... We moved from Grand Indonesia to Taman Anggrek Mal.... ^_^

Full day it was...but i was excited... ^_^
Waiting for the next nice moments...



~novitz~

1 comment:

  1. ehem hem hem... yg sblh kanannya ner sapa tuh? xixixixi...

    ReplyDelete