Thursday, November 8, 2012

something good...

Sometimes we can't avoid some bad things or what we do not like happen in our lives....
We have to face it even though some unpredictable responses are appeared....
But actually, beyond our minds, there is something good for us through the things which are allowed to be happened in us.

I have one experience this year...
On my latest post, I wrote about Respecting Authorities which is very important for us to have as our habit...
It happened when I joint in a teamwork a few months ago.
It became a hardship when I faced it...but it changed into a joyful thing when I knew the goodness behind for my life.

I could learn many from that experience... I learned to trust my new authority even though it was just a temporary for along the training was held... I learned how to have and build a good teamwork where there were many weaknesses in every person. I learned how to have a humble heart despite of the fact couldn't support me...

More than those things above, I can have something which people can't buy and people can't steal it from my life... It's a new good character!
When I tried to share that experience to people after I won it, a few weeks later, there was a news for me... Even though it wasn't a happy thing or it related to my ministry that I had to do... I got something good which could bring me to enter my new and my bigger experience.
It was about a duty to serve people in a training camp in Medan. It will take for about one week for me to be in that city.
It was beyond my thoughts!!!
But it was real!!!
Beside that, last month, a present came for me.

It looks like a long long trip whereas it's usually hard thing for me to leave the office because of my busy job.
And two months ago, I just took a leave for my one week holiday in Vietnam and Cambodia.
I thought it would be impossible to have a permit from my leader.
But I was surprised when my leader said that I would be allowed to go. Woow!!!

It's something good, right?
Something good which happened after a process which I have won...

Maybe we often think that process is a hardship...
Maybe we often avoid it...or
Maybe we often fail to pass it...
But right now I can change my mind about "process"...
I can say that a process is an interesting and challenging thing....
It depends on our minds, i think...

So...what do you think about it?
If you think as how I think, you'll get that "something good" in your life...
Something good that you will not find easily... and can't be stolen from you...
Because it is about your Character...



~novitz~

No comments:

Post a Comment