Friday, December 31, 2010

..Love in Life Practice..



How great were my days where I'd been allowed to face many things in my family. It happened in my home. It started since the end of last month, where my mom and I were surprised by a news about my uncle. It suddenly happened by the SMS that we received, that my uncle and his wife and one of his daughter wanted to come to my home. It's caused of the job interview that must be followed by my uncle in Jakarta. Since then, we knew that my uncle and family had been moved from Batam to Semarang.

The first week of December, my uncle started his new job and stayed at my home. Actually, I was struggling to accept him in my house, because he's smoking. Beside that, he and his family have made my big fam angry since the first time they got married. It's like a habit... if they were happy, they forgot us, the family in Jakarta... but if they were in trouble, they remembered and asked for help from us, especially from my mom and me.

I've ever angry about it, too... but I learned to forgive them... learned to bless them with everything I could give... I've ever thought about it, and I felt proud that I could give my hand to them. Though I couldn't give much money, I could bless them. When they were at my home, I tried to do the same... though my mom, bro and I couldn't accept some of their deeds and habits.


It's easy to say the word "LOVE"...
but it isn't easy to make it into "Reality"...
This is what God has taught me for along this month...

When Christmas came a few days ago, God reminded me about it... "LOVE"
Christmas talks about Love & Forgive...
Both of those words have the same meaning behind...
It's about GIVING...

God has teaches us to Give His Love and ForGive all of our sins...
So, we have to do the same that He has taught to us...
Difficult or Easy?
The answer is Just Do It !!!  Obey !!!

Let's make Love isn't just one beautiful word...
but...
Let's make it into Reality in Life Practice...



Have a joyful journeys with Him


***

No comments:

Post a Comment