Saturday, July 2, 2011

..a whisper in my heart..


A few months ago, I wrote about the vision that I got... it's about "at the seashore"...
i didn't know what the meaning of that vision, but I knew that I would have a long journey with God... I saw just the two of us... Jesus and I were sailing...
But... on the other side... I had a feeling about going abroad...crossing over the ocean... but I just kept it and buried it deeply in my heart... cause I thought that it was just my dream... Last year I made a plan to go to Singapore with one of my friend in Surabaya... I've ever thought to go there with my family, too...
Yeaahh... that's my dream... though I've ever gone there before (a few years ago)...

At the beginning of April... I forget the exact date... but on that day, my leader called me to come to her room... She didn't just call me, she called the accounting supervisor, too...
You know what I was thinking about?
I was just thinking... "what new job anymore she wanted giving me?" or "is there any mistake that i make? or what complain anymore about the job?"... hahahahaha... I just did the negative on my mind...

I was strained until my leader said something about me and the accounting supervisor.
She said that we got a chance to attend a Leadership Conference in July which be held in Suntec, Singapore. You know, how surprised I was  when hearing that news. Though I stayed cool, but my heart couldn't... hahahaha...


Till right now... I am still amazed... How great His love and How He loves me so much... even though it's just a whisper in my heart, He can hear... and He can answer the wish inside...
I still don't understand about that feeling when I got the vision.... hahaha... ^^

Just Enjoy it!!!
Be grateful always...
I don't want to think much... hahaha...

Yeaahh... The time almost comes in this month... just waiting for about 2 weeks again... ^^
new journey... new journey... new journey... =D


***

1 comment: