Monday, February 8, 2010

He's still doing something in me...

Wow.. long time no write anything... now 00.30 - Monday, Feb 8th 2010...

Still couldn't sleep right now, so i decide to write a note here... while i'm writing, i'm online with my friend who lives far away... i've just told her something about what i experienced last year and it's still going on right now... it's about what God's still doing in me... there's something I’ve to learn…

Saturday morning, God said to me something about keep silent and trusting Him. I know it’s not easy for me to do it, cause I usually counter something what I think wrong.

At the beginning of this year, God reminded me to have a humble heart. A few days ago, I felt like an empty sheet of paper, and only allow Him to write many things new in my life. Starting all things from the zero… preparing my heart to accept the new wine…

Yes, I know it’s very great thing… but it’s not easy…
Need His grace…
Need His strength…
Need His miracle…

I know I’ve just to obey and trust Him…
About all things in my life… family, job, ministries, future, etc.
I believe… I can do it!!!


Philipians 4:13 – “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”

2 comments:

  1. God is great!! His design and His plan, is very unusual for you sist...
    Although it's not easy, but you can do it coz you walk, run together with Him!! Sure!!
    Roman 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
    Yes!,I'm sure that God works in your life too, sist!!
    Have a spirit of enthusiasm and keep on Fire Sist =)

    ReplyDelete