Saturday, February 13, 2010

S u r P r i s E !!!!!


Yesterday i got a surprise!!!
I've never thought about it before. 
It's really an appreciation and a previlege for me.

When i was busy with what i did at office, suddenly my friend came near to my desk and gave me a box of packet. It's written my name, address of my office completely. But when i received it, my brain was still thinking, is it really for me?? from who?? and what kind of gift was inside??
Though still unbelieving with what i saw, something came to my mind, it's a name of someone from far away... and it's true what i thought... it's from her... It's a surprise, but i thought that i wasn't worthy to receive it. I thought, what has i done so i could receive it? I was speechless, while my friends are telling some joke to me... speechless and thinking and thinking....
Then i decided to open it, cause my friends asked me, too. I guessed something what inside was.. and the answer was true. There're 10 beautiful lamps.. and there's a letter on every lamp ..  it's said about she loves me. Again!!! After a few days ago it's said by her, too... I don't know exactly how many times she's said about loving and missing me. I don't know what has made her feels like that to me.

O yeah... just want to tell a little bit about her. She is a person who attended a camp which held in Surabaya a few months ago, where i was there to minister. That's my third camp of excellent servant camp in that city. I just know her by a story which told by her cell leader and a simple conversation when i prayed for her at that camp. Once before camp, i made a chatting with her and some sms of devotion. I was surprised because her name has been on my list of YM for long time. She added me from conference that held by my friend. The conversation was continued after camp... sometimes by chatting, sometimes by sms. And a surprise came to me on November 18th when i was chatting with her, she asked me to mentor her.... and i've done it since then.

It's my first long distance mentoring. And actually i love and enjoy it very much.
O yeahh... about the present... there's a card made by her inside. It's written about I Cor 13:4-8... it's about LOVE. The present is a valentine gift, she said. Weew.. great.... but it would be greater if a man who gives me. Huakakakakaka... ^_^ 

Thank you, God... for giving me a person who loves me.
Just a best wishes on my prayer i could say to God for her.

-- ^_^ --

4 comments:

  1. so sweet! you should take picture of that surprise gift! :D and post it here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah.. i'll do it later.. haven't had time to take the pic yet... hihihi...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahaha... I already said so a couple days ago but you didn't want to upload the pic.. Now, you see.. everybody will ask you to upload it, hihihiihihi... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. huakakakaka...
    i'll make some people jealous...

    ReplyDelete