Wednesday, February 17, 2010

- - - g i D a R i d A - - - ( W a i T i n G )

 

These days I feel that I lose one thing about my feeling. I don’t  know why. Actually, I’m still waiting for an answer in my life. Don’t know why, as long as I’m thinking about it, there’re many His promises to me, that could give a reason for me not to worry about it.
But in fact, I face many things which could make me not standing firm. I said to God that I need to make up my mind about my future, what step I would take, I need Your signs in me.
But the answer is… He still keeps silent to me about it. I know that He doesn’t want to tell anything because I’ve known the answer. JUST BELIEVE and TRUST HIM… BE CALM and STAND FIRM on HIS WORD (Promises).


For surely there is an end; and thine expectation shall not be cut off.
-- Proverbs 23:18 --

2 comments:

  1. what do u lose, sweetie? and....the most important one is...what or WHO are you waiting for? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha... WHO? HE's that i've to wait for...
    but.. i lose my feeling about "he",
    though there's a faith left...

    ReplyDelete