Saturday, February 13, 2010

- - Patient in Experience - -

 

I'm not a person who has good patient actually. I've realized it since a few years ago. Just now, i'm reminded by an experience when i was still a student. Every i taught my brother at home, i could be impatient person. It isn't caused of the laziness of my brother only, but i liked teaching people who had good and fast response (smart)... because it could save my time to do the other things.

 I find myself having relation with many people whom i couldn't be patient. And i realize that it's my process which He's allowed. I usually have a challenge with the people who has Phlegmatic and Sanguin personality. If the relation just as friendship, it doesn't matter... but i find a little difficulty in working relation. But, as a matter of fact... Phleg and Sanguin people are around me... hahahaha... I like Sanguin people because they could cheer the air of relation... Phleg people, they could make the hot situation becoming the peaceful.
But in working... especially for counting and anything related with numbers and fast moving... those people need grace to do... and i need grace to work with them, too.

Since i work, i've met them, and every person has a special experience. There had been crying and laughing. But at the end, i enjoy all things. Because everything that has happened brings goodness for every person in it. And these days, God wants me to level up myself... He allows me to meet stable people at work, which must be sharpened in the character. That's not easy for me cause they're under me and one of them is a man. I've to think and treat him as a man. Though many things happen, i know it's good for me to learn new things. To depend on God much more facing every case by case.

I know that i couldn't change other people, only God could do it. My duty is only change myself. Change my mind to think with a new perception to others. Change my response to become more patient. Change my style of intonation in speaking...so i could speak calmly. Change my attitude to accept and understand first, not judging first.
All the actions need a word which called PATIENT. Patient that based on a word which called LOVE.

Not only at work, in every single thing that i do, i've to practice it.
Patient in facing for the future...
Patient in doing hard work...
Patient in waiting for the dreams come true...
and so on...

So... I thank God for entrusting me to experience every great experience.




No comments:

Post a Comment