Tuesday, October 11, 2011

LOVE is To GIVE


It is very easy to say... but hard to do...
but... It has to be done...

I still do not know why does it happen again in my life? This is my second time in life to feel this feeling. LOVE is To Give. 

A few years ago... it happened in me... it was not ended in a short time... it needed more than a year i think... to release and to forget. Maybe it is too opened to tell it in here... but, it is such a story of my life...where i had to learn something about sacrifice.

Love is To Give the Best for others...
Love is To Let someone becomes happy, even though it is hard for us to let it be...
Love is not always to belong to someone for the rest of our lives...
Love is To Let people go and reach what they dream about...
Love is To Release, even though we want to hold it...


This morning... i realize about this lesson that i have to re-learn again... actually, since last year, i have learned about it... and i have done it... even i have no that feeling anymore to hold it... 
But this morning i realize that sometimes i try to pretend being strong to face everything... and even though my heart becomes cold, there's something hidden inside the ice-block of my heart.

I confessed to God what i feel and think... I have to be honest, though HE knows the truth in the deepest of my heart... it's painful... i feel like wanna be disappear, but i can't... One thing i know, i have to face my future, my dreams... many things are waiting for me... the better and the best.

After confessing, i feel free... God just wants me to believe Him... to trust Him about my future.... I remember what He told me at the end of last year... He said that i am a princess of the Kingdom... He has prepared the best things for my life... but there is a length of times i have to pass... it is called PROCESS.... ^__^
Thanks God for teaching me new thing about Love...
Love... whenever i receive, i may not hold it... i have to give... because everything in me is not mine, it is Yours. 
So friends, let's take it... and give it to people... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment